Designed with Family in Mind
The Casa de los Monos affords your children a safe and entertaining place to play while you are free to relax and set your worries aside.
Take advantage of all the villa has to offer.
As you stroll around the grounds for the first time, the character of the villa will begin to emerge and further draw you in as you begin your authentic Mexican experience.
- Beach access. With the Casa de los Monos gate opening right to the beach, you are able to explore all the ocean has to offer. Take advantage of our beach furniture as you spend the day oceanside, or if you need a break from the sun, lounge on our shaded boardwalk.
- Book exchange. No vacation is complete without a great book! Have a book you have already read? Switch it out for one of the books in our library or feel free to borrow one during your stay.
- Complimentary Internet. Need to stay connected? All guests have access to our free WIFI when they are on the grounds.
- Games. Whether you want to break off in teams or play individually, we have a variety of board, yard and pool games for every age and skill level.
- Gardens. With authentic Mexican monos, fountains and an outdoor eating area, our gardens provide a foolproof way to escape from the stress of everyday life.
- Kitchenette. Each suite comes with a full kitchen, allowing you to stock up on your favorite snacks and beverages or prepare a home cooked meal with your finds from the local markets.
- Private balcony. Start and end each day by unwinding on your own private balcony. With a table and chairs for two, it is the perfect location to enjoy a cozy breakfast or to watch the sunset over the ocean.
- Public living area. Shared with the other suites on your floor, couches and tables provide an excellent place to plan out the day’s adventures or recap the memories you’ve already made.
- Swimming pools. Located inside the Casa de los Monos grounds, our clear pools are the ideal spots to let the kids have fun in the sun while you kick back and enjoy your vacation.